Monday, December 6, 2010

What Engine Is Best For Mini Bike

The girl was talking to the rain, Part II

Here is the second part, while the countdown says "one week" ...

time. What has changed over time.

Si. On sunny days, cool breezes suffocating ended to give way to harsh winter, with sun moon rains and winds unconscionable. Go out and was difficult, not because it is not possible, but to do so, had to summon a team of defense, and in the streets people seemed more knights in armor moving toward cross-consumerist than just going to a mall. Now all that remained was to be in the house next to a holy fire, with a good book to read, or standing in the rain to let this cleanse you of all that the shower water will not be cleaned. The drops will take your pain, and in the pools drown your sorrow.

When this first day rain came, I would never expected it. Whenever I have the deluded hope that the sun never goes away. I could not say why, but despite years of experience in these conflicts, always fall into the same error, and always, always arriving on the first day of rain, leave my house alone with the shirt and no more shelter than my backpack pressed on my back. That day was no exception, and when you get to college, I was completely soaked, despite having traveled alone all the way from the car to the room.

After enduring the laughter of my companions, who, of course, if they had been polerones, another big upset also felt that my shirt was dripping. From somewhere across the room, I came, the some way, a cool breeze.

I searched his eyes the place where the breeze came, and took me to trace my window at the end of the room. I went over there and I met the person I have described all these paragraphs, looking, intently, to the drops from the outside (not from my shirt) fell.

I talked several times, but never responded to my call. Finally he raised his head and gave me permission to get on the table and close the window.

That was the only time I saw his eyes. That

and made me pay attention. But what attracted me was that, then all he did during the whole class was looking out the window.

time I saw the look on the playground, and great was my surprise when while all sought the shelter of a heater, she was into the yard and stay there, alone, watching the rain.


took me a long time deciding to do what I did this morning.

That day, I waited patiently outside the room until the bell rang, and, to be more specific, until she entered. When he had done, and after a long sigh, I walked, I passed my usual job and I installed it on the table beside her, who for years had been empty. I thought my classmates would realize what he had done and would look back surprised and even worried, but nothing happened. Believed, simply that I had missed, and would not make the unnecessary effort to look at the back of the room. Why.

But it was not the reaction I was expecting them. It was hers.

had made several assumptions, and had also developed several responses to each of them. He was, I thought, fully prepared for whatever she did, and was trusted by those who know that everything is under control. But make assumptions about what is unknown is dangerous and even stupid, and stupid was how I felt when she, without even looking at me, his eyes always directed to the drops against the window had crashed and was hit from months, he said, "You were right

; wine.

For a moment I thought I was talking to me. Well, it was the only person who was nearby, the only at a distance short enough to have heard. But at no time looked at me and gave me some sign that it expected a response on the contrary, his gaze fixed on the glass followed, and seemed to be moving out there.

I stayed there the whole class until the bell rang for recess. I hesitated a moment whether to get up and go to my usual post, or to return to that seat just finished recess, but in that brief moment of pondering, I heard his voice:

- You're staying here or going to accompany me to speak out?

I knew this time I was talking to me, even though all I saw was his nose in profile, since it was not looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment