Friday, December 31, 2010

Colorbond Fencing Pricing



December 31. Never mind the year: the ritual every time the calendar reaches its last little picture is the same. Count and desires. Do a review of everything in the last three hundred sixty-odd days has passed, it happened, is happening or not happen, and, well, wishing for the next three hundred sixty and many days, those things that were to be achieved by closing, and every day begin and end with a smile.

And while my year for me is not over yet, because the most important thing I did ("professionally") in the year that will still not finished at all (the results of my PSU has not yet come, and I can not consider that I start something new or the old finish without knowing how I was), I'll take a few minutes to make a brief review and let my desires registration. No literary effort.

The year 2010 was ... good. Cool. Excellent. And while it might do the analysis month by month, and realize that truth is not every month were good, these setbacks resulted in what has been until now one of my best years. My relationship with my family has improved considerably, with each of its members, and the relationship with the person I love is better than ever. I've found my friends and I learned how hardcore they are and how much you need. I've done things that had long wanted to achieve, won the awards for years I had set out to achieve, I graduated from college and my colleagues honored me with pride to give the speech of the degree. I traveled to Buenos Aires and meet a different world, read great books for some time as he had not, and found that, my doubts and all, I'm ready for what the future brings me to my door. And while this year it was cruel to my people and my country - the earthquake - is proud to see how, finally, the vast majority (never and nowhere may be all) can hold back on this date.

Wishes "? They are short and simple: that the 2011 is at least half as good as it was in 2010 for me. I think with that, we'd all be perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment