Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Make Climbing Nets

The girl was talking to the rain

was time. The final stretch. The PSU is breathed everywhere and does not seem to escape anywhere. Except here. My world, my place, my dream. Therefore, before this crucial test, I'll upload a story like that up before, those who come into parts, with exactly one week between them, as a way to give me luck to myself. So, between this Monday, the next and the same PSU, I'll upload the three parts of this story.

time ago that I've watched. Although from where I live with it, or, rather, I'm in the course of it, which is almost the same as live, only recently I started to devote my attention to the petite dark-haired figure, every day , to ring the bell, skip, head down and without greeting anyone to sit on the last seat in the room next to the window.

not remember ever having heard his voice, not even a question for a teacher. According to my poor calculations, without any basis or bases, mostly covered in pure intuition, must have come to the course for at least three years. Why do I say? Simple: it makes that amount of time I remember that you are busy behind the seat beside the window, but it always seemed so insignificant a person who was there, I never took any note of his face or expression.

describe it a bit before moving on to what makes me write this. Physically, it has no aspect that makes it stand out. Of medium height, his hair was cut to shoulder height and color was as black as one piece with no doors or windows and with no lights or computer screen that does nothing for a long time. His eyes, which had been fortunate to see firsthand one time, had a strange color between green and blue that made a stark contrast to its already described hair, but that combined with all the clarity of the color of their skin color makeup seemed so clear that if, of course, girls they tend to wear makeup. It was incredible that nobody has ever noticed, maybe it was the tendency to look to the floor, but they were certainly worthy of being watched eyes. ... Dressed stranger, which was already quite an achievement, given that we were all in the same uniform, but there was a slight bend in the shirt or something in the cut of the skirt that made her dress out ... strange .

I wish I could say something his personality, but unfortunately I can not say anything.

What was it that made me see it? "Putting my eyes on it after many years of a more involuntary cold indifference, involuntary because it simply did not know existed? What was it that changed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment