Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Red Blotches On Throat And Roof Of Mouth

Grajera Park and Canyon-Logroño

Saturday June 12, 2010

Distance: 18 km.


Max: 389 m.


Height min: 492 m.


rise Total ascent: 125 m.


Moving time: 2:45 h.


unemployed Time: 20 min


Type: circular.


Difficulty: easy.


Hikers: José Carlos.


spent the weekend in Logroño and had also known the way of Santiago Navarrete and return to a meadow which I take a fairly flat rutilla about 35 km, but to get up at 7, the picture was not very encouraging, constant rain and overcast skies with the volcano in Iceland.


Quite lazy, and not only was I did not catch my GPS satellite until peak had a mile walk, I turn from the center of Logroño San Miguel Park, which take you as early explanation, but to reach it I had to re run a mile around the city.


Since the park does the Camino de Santiago in the city, apart from the typical marks the way, the final circuit to do, is marked as a bicycle route 2 and splice Route 5a, which is what gives back to Grajera Park and Barranca.


This park is surrounding the reservoir, which is a wetland . The dam and the dam was opened in 1880, with an expansion in 1912, the park itself opened in 1992 with a protected area of \u200b\u200b87 hectares and 32 hectares of water surface in the reservoir, in 1998 the municipality acquired for the expansion 250 Ha, including a golf course opened in 2003.


After the brief history of the park, I focus on travel, As I said I leave the park in San Miguel by the Camino de Santiago, with many pilgrims to which advance easily, because my pack is lighter and my way of h much shorter oy than yours, you come quickly and paved area to park Grajera, and once in the park I now turn to the wetland by different paths (actually roads) that the park has marked the way of sports, the water , of the swamp, ... they are no longer part of the Camino de Santiago and the villagers who were walking through there I stop m and say I went off the road and I in the opposite direction, I explain my view and I advise that up to the lookout above golf club, the views are good, but not today.


After lunch refuge from the rain, watching people fish with umbrellas, do decision to return home, back on the road to Santiago and how it came much sooner than expected, best you can do in Logroño is lowered to throw a lid.


A nice place to spend a quiet morning, equipped for fishing, golf, several small park for children and tranquility of looking at the beautiful wetland and all his fauna and flora, but this morning I wanted to stay home more.


Until next time ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment