Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hp Precisionscan Ltx Sorry




For you, my life, good luck on your journey, you deserve it more than anyone ... I love you very much and I'll miss you: (

Some believe that nothing in our life is chance, and that whatever happens is for something, because it will leave a mark, a teaching, a mark on our way.

Others, however, argue that living is an indefinite process, determined solely by our actions, what we do, by the decisions we make in difficult times, and in those moments do not are less so.

Honestly, I care little who is right. If you crossed on my way because someone wanted it that way, thank you forever and will never be able to repay debt, if it was because I went to the room instead of going directly to the bathroom that day of classes started three years ago, I guess I can boast the best decisions.

anyway, and no matter what has happened, that first day remains etched in my memory. I remember entering the room, meet a friend and she said "look, a new companion." Yes, I remember that.

As I remember everything that has followed. I know how you little by little, as I value the tremendous person you are, as we talked while we were going to your pension, how you stole cereal once we got to this. I remember that afternoon when the rain christened our slow start. I remember how the tests that were then gave us an inverse proportion to the happiness of our hearts. In the night he went round the calendar full, and we said those words that we could not stop telling us. Remember? "There is another, but I'm nervous to use it ..."

been three years of ups and downs and bumps and falls and, most importantly, to keep getting up. It has been three years that I could connect well with someone like wildest dreams, the same way that seemed impossible when I saw her in movies. Now I'm sure they could do one on us.

learned to know you, I dare say, better than anyone. Your expressions, your voice changes, your gestures, your laughter, every movement, the color that take your eyes every time something happens ... I have discovered in you someone for whom it's worth doing and leave everything, someone who tears out of my dreams just to take me to another, someone I have lived a dream, a cheerful and capable and hard and tender and loving and (yes, I admit) funny (we believed it was a joke). We have spent many

things ... And yet, here we are, bigger than ever. They say what does not kill you makes you stronger ... How it is for us, we die and we have been reborn?

Love, do not know if you'll read this when you're gone, when you're going or before, but just wanted to say that everything is happening so you have more than deserved. I can not imagine a better person than you to win this award, though, if that's why I can not imagine someone better than you at anything ...

I love you, I love you and love recontra ... And I'll be waiting here when you come back with open arms and a chocolate muffin. You

amo cosita…

Jer

0 comments:

Post a Comment