Sunday, April 25, 2010

Milena Velba I Nadine Jansen



For Project 4, my teammates ( Klaudia Lozano, Gerard Ossio and Gustavo Chavana ) and I chose the topic of batteries.

- What did I
Like my colleagues, I looked for an overview of the topic, in order to understand, and already understand it, I looked for information on the pseudocode.

- How I got
I'm not very good the pseudocode, but informed me how use it, and so gave me more work.

- In what ways I'm well and I still need improvement.
I know reporting on the part of the topic that I have to give, but should improve the way in which I express my ideas, so as to give a lecture, and that everyone understands what I am explaining.

- I help others and I support them.
Like my colleagues helped me with the pseudocode, I helped them on topics that I am aware, as we are a team, we all help each other.

- Who is responsible for coordinating the work. Already
previously worked as a team, and generally all that we do our part to coordinate everything, and everything goes well, but on this occasion, my colleagues Gustavo and Gerardo were those who took the first step to begin project.

- What role do I take.
A team member, taking the same responsibilities as others, in order to do good work worthy of presenting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment