Sunday, September 12, 2010

When Is The Next Nintendo Event?

centralization and stuff "? Stories

I have no idea what this is. I wanted to upload a story I wrote for a contest in English, but my teacher would not let me, probably, appeared again in my life that unpublished stories of the damned. So I went into my wallet and found this. I do not know that there will be no less than wanted to do, perhaps ever knew, but do not remember. Anyway, I read it and liked it, so here goes. I am sure it is incomplete, but as I was, I dare not finish it ...
But I pledge to do one day


The grass danced before my eyes from the top of the hill where I was. Rocked by a wind without words, the green seemed to be moving forward, like a calm sea moved from one side to another, without pause, without haste, just reminding the world that was there.

"And the wind whispers shouted, arms open, extending the wings, fly '

The sun in the distance, shone with light itself, was a world apart, a new universe, no matter what scientists say otherwise. In this world is my world and yours and everyone, every flower is a planet, and every scientist bitter, and every poet is a God who makes his pencil Genesis.

"And the wind whispers shouted, arms open, extending the wings, fly '

As if the landscape was truly a picture of the typical half-populate the corridor, a river that came down from who knows where, watering of life all who stood in their way, moistening the lips of those who dared to kiss him. Transparent the soul of a child who knows nothing, fresh as the morning dew of a secretive, its brightness gave a touch to the landscape of a table that even the greatest artist could be recreated.

"And the wind whispers shouted, arms open, extending the wings, fly '

0 comments:

Post a Comment