Saturday, August 14, 2010

Irregular Heart Beat On Blood Presessure Machine






Distance: 21 km.

Max: 1,138 m.

min height: 820 m.

Time: 5 hours

type linear.

Difficulty: Easy Hikers

Diego.


Building the bridge we went to Jaca August to spend three days Sara and me. Not wanting to take the car or do anything serious myself, I decided to make the first step of the way of Santiago but in reverse.

I left the apartment at 5:45 to walk closer to the park "Breakwater" which begins the path that leads along the valley.

As the road (No. 330) runs mainly along the right bank of the river Aragón but a few kilometers from the quarry to pony, trail and road runs along the left bank continuously except for a few Castiello meters.

I started down the road on the front and there was still light and still take in sunrise. Some moth and bat predator sensed around me. When riding alone in the dark road the senses are sharpened and any current sound or shadow which cramp in my sensitivity more arcane.

Several miles and we find with the quarry we stopped on the bridge that crosses the N-330. Always the road bridges cross the road below. Not till we reached the new wooden bridge that crosses the river that runs from " The Garcipollera " when I keep the front and begin to walk more safely. I get to Castiello, and I 6 km continuous few meters down the road trying to see the road. It is not there, you have to enter the village the village and climb to the top. You will find a few signs that tell us the GR 65. 3 direction by mites or Villanua GR 65.3.1 Alternative that continues along the left bank of the river, which will take. It's 7:00. Continued from castiello to Villanua and I'm surprised not to see any pilgrim on the way (it was still early).

Following the path between the trancurre design of road and river canfranero of Aragon came to Villanua about 8:45. Break with a drink and see that the boots are making me blisters as I never had (Do not understand why this is the first time I spend with these boots). About 9:15 am and continues at 9: 30 when I meet the first pilgrim Villanua and Canfranc between people. It did not take to reach Canfranc people, the longest stage is the one that goes from Castiello to Villanua and now I expected a narrow trail and a valley encased. We can see the river several feet below us as we walk down a corridor in the middle of the ravine.

Canfranc On arrival in town we get a stone bridge named "bridge pilgrim, not move into the small but friendly town and back to cross another bridge us into the path trancurre by a thick forest of oak, beech and hazel. This is the shortest stage, barely 3 km and a half.

Canfranc

At Station and I have come across several pilgrim and asked one of them wearing raincoat over time in the Somportñ. He tells me that rain, fog and cold. Upon reflection at the dam station Canfranc decided to get to the station and drink a beer to the Bar Mati. I believe that 21 Km is not bad and to go and get wet and cold when I have time is another remedy, not to mention the the blister.

It's 11:20, I finished my beer and called Sara who comes looking for me with the car ... Or thought I would walk back?, Lol ... everything will come ...

wikiloc I put a route from Santiago dell way



Somport to Jaca, I have written route is the same but from Jaca to Canfranc.





0 comments:

Post a Comment