Saturday, July 3, 2010

Statistic Of Dyslexia

Excuses For you

is my duty to post this little entry to apologize, even if it is not necessary. That, in this month and next, I have thought of participating in various literary competitions, which I call my works are unpublished and are not published anywhere. Therefore, I decided to give me a short little break from the blog, or at least not go up those stories normally consider worthy of being uploaded, because I have thought about sending them to these competitions, and as I have doubts about whether his presence on a blog is that they are published, I'd rather not risk it.

For the same reason, I decided to delete three stories: Mokaccino my dear, The day the music ended and the murder suicide. Just know the results of the competitions, so yes, rise again. If you do not upload

stories in a while ... you know it is. In any case, my Word will open all the time, so I just finished uploading all the competitions of the blue (that word makes me laugh lol)

Greetings:)

Javier

0 comments:

Post a Comment