Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whether Ervamatin Is Good

2nd Semester.

Uff! almost 3 weeks of entering 2 nd semester!
I'm not a fan of the study, but in truth we already had wanted to return to school lol, and even I do not like being there in facu all day, I'm up there on Saturday: (

best thing is that the first day that they asked all rooms you played with that teacher, and you always said you did not like your schedule lol. Everyone I know that I was told they did not like his schedule, until they learned what was my schedule, and said nothing, and if you are also those who are still complaining about your schedule .. there goes mine .. jojo is M1, V5 and V4, ie Monday, Wednesday and Friday!. Ok, since you can not complain haha!

.. Well never had a blog, and I always told myself "Chio're not going to make a blog, do not want you addicted as it once did with the Fotolog and Facebook and nimodo because here I am / we are.
hope that if I happen to addiction, be of some ...

And so here I leave my blog, for when they want, if you have any questions comments, etc. =)
Greetings! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment